T.C. Roberson Graduates of Distinction Program
The purpose of the T.C. Roberson Graduates of Distinction Program is to honor T.C. Roberson graduates who have distinguished themselves in their community, profession or career. The program is also to serve as inspiration for current and future students and recognize T.C.R. Staff members who are or were the most inspirational in students’ lives.
WHO MAY NOMINATE
Anyone may nominate a Graduate of Distinction except members of the selection committee.
1. Nominee is a graduate of TC Roberson High School at least fifteen (15) years prior to the nomination.
2. Nominee has made an impact on humankind either through professional achievement or community involvement.
3. Nominee need not be a current resident of Buncombe County or North Carolina.
4. Graduates of Distinction recipient need not be present to accept the award but will make a concerted effort to send a representative if unable to attend.
5. TCR graduates may be nominated posthumously.
Individuals, companies and organizations may donate to help cover the costs of the T.C. Roberson Graduates of Distinction Program. All donations are tax-deductible. Donors will receive an invitation to the Awards Program and recognition in the Awards Ceremony Program.
February 24, 2020Deadline for Nominations -- NOON
May 11, 2020Graduates of Distinction Awards Ceremony - 6:30 pm Greene Theater